Our low $50 call out fee is probably the best value in Auckland. We work hard to keep our overheads low which is why we specialise in residential locksmith Auckland services so that we can pass on the savings to you. Compare our prices.
- Our service call (visit to site) charge is $43.48 plus gst.
- Our standard hourly service charge for a locksmith Auckland field technician is $16.50 per 1/4 hour, plus GST .
- Our minimum service charge for any job is $60 plus GST for calls between 8a.m. and 5p.m. After hours calls have a minimum $95 plus gst charge.
- Our standard payment term is for PAYMENT ON COMPLETION for customers without accounts and we gladly accept cash or eftpos. Due to high charges we must charge an extra %3.5 for credit card payments.
- We prefer our clients remain on site whilst we do any security work to eliminate any doubt relating to job integrity, security and quality.
About Castle Locksmith Auckland
We are a mobile locksmith Auckland based just off Highway 20 at Mangere Bridge giving us quick access to anywhere in the Auckland region and a fast response to your call. Our aim is to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our customers at affordable prices to leave you feeling safe and secure in your home. We are a forward thinking locksmiths who take pride in keeping up to date with all of the latest home security products.
Raj Maiti 1 week ago
Bob is the best locksmith and handyman. We have used his services multiple times; installing new locks and more recently installing a new door. He is always on time and his charges are appropriate. He has a mobile workshop in his van and loves troubleshooting! Def recommended!
100% from 8 honest reviews from locals.
- Wow..wish everyone was as professional as Bob. I had a garage side door stuck. Rang Bob, came around on time and in no time he had it fixed. Reasonable charge. Thanks Bob. Highly recommended. A++++++
gmalo (15 ) Sat 22 Oct
- Bob is as happy and friendly as he looks in the photo (right) – arrived on the dot of an arranged appointment, solved my problem and his charge was extremely reasonable. Will definitely be using him for all future work whenever we require a locksmith paul32 (420 ) Tue 18 Oct
- A very pleasant and friendly person. Bob arrived on time and went out of his way to get a new lock for an old door. Will be a pleasure to do call on him again to do another job for us. Thank you Bob! angel973 (1122 ) Mon 12 Sep
- Bob came around just when he said and did a great job changing our locks and fitting window stays. I would recommend Castle Locksmith Auckland. Good service at a great price. mana09 (45 ) Sun 28 Aug
- Bob was awesome. I had locked myself out of the house and he arrived promptly. He was so kind, professional and made an effort to do a good job. He didn’t charge the earth which definitely helped as the lock wasn’t the easiest! Thank you! gr8tchr (225 ) Wed 13 Jul
- Bob is the kinda guy who’s friendly, easily approachable, punctual and professional. He is considerate and economical without making you spend a fortune when I needed my bedroom door lock replaced. He e-mailed with pictures and pricing the range of different locks I can choose and took the time in his e-mail to explain clearly one that is suitable for my needs from the cheapest to the most expensive. Other locksmiths (on trademe ) should really learn punctuality and professionalism from Bob tammy19 (811 ) Tue 12 Jul)
- After an attempted robbery and very scary situation – we called on Bob. Bob came out quickly and secured our whole home in no time flat at a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended, very professional, prompt and downright lovely man 🙂 spinny11 (97 ) Sat 18 Jun
- Excellent communication, excellent prompt service, great value, would definitely recommend. AAAA+++ jayden33 (23 ) Sat 18 Jun
Janine Chang 2 months ago
- We needed our locks changing and our house made more secure. Bob arrived on time and did an excellent job changing our locks and fitting window stays at a very reasonable price. We would definitely go with Castle Locksmiths again.
We always use the least intrusive methods to get you back into your home. As a mobile locksmith auckland we are out on the roads and can usually reach you within 15 minutes or so and we endeavour to always get to you within an hour at most.
If your door does not already have a deadlock get one. There are many types available so ask our locksmith which one is right for you. Also get it fitted by a locksmith auckland. A poorly fitted one will fail just when you need it to hold.
Locks are often neglected until they go wrong and most locks last for many years but eventually they will wear. Often a repair is much cheaper than a replacement and for that you need Castle Locksmiths. We carry many spare parts for locks that are unavailable to the handyman.
We will also repair those sticking doors, windows and ranchsliders so call Castle locksmith auckland and let us smooth the way.
HOME SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Depending upon which crime survey you read windows provide up to 66% of entry points for burglars. Perhaps it is time to fit window locks throughout the house and at Castle Locksmiths we will key all the locks to just one key at no extra charge.
Once the domain of hotels and large companies electronic locks are now much more affordable. Why not upgrade to a modern electronic lock that needs only a card or a number, even fingerprint recognition. This means that everyone in the family can have their own code and should you need to let in a tradesperson you can give them a one off number that you can set and then cancel straight away. No more hunting for the door key or worrying about losing it.